What to Do If Your Passport is Lost or Stolen in Vietnam?

Check out more details on this video: https://youtu.be/19iWywMgvj0
Step 1: Report to the Vietnamese police office:
PLease go to the closest police station in your area and report about your lost as soon as possible, the police will give you “The police report” on your matter.
***If you don’t know how to make this step, please contact Sunviet, we will support you on this***
Step 2: Apply for a new passport from your Embassy or Consulate-General:
Bring the “Police report” to your home country embassy/ consulate to apply for the new passport แป emergency passport.
This process may take 1 working week or 1 month, depending on each country policy, you may request urgent process, and pay extra fee for it.
Step 3: Get a replacement visa/ TRC according to your new passport
As soon as you have your new passport, your Embassy/ Consulate will also give you a letter to the Vietnamese Immigration Department, which requests their assistance to issue a replacement visa in your new passport. Vietnamese authorities will not permit you to leave Vietnam until your replacement visa is issued.
* If you couldn’t do it, you please contact Sunviet for support*
***Free expert advices for how to solve your problem in Vietnam***
Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, viber, whatsapp, Zalo…)
Facebook page & Youtube:

Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet
*HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
*HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
*DA NANG OFFICE: Room 202, 2nd Floor, Harmony Tower Apartments, Morrison Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
News other
*Great day at Sunviet - ๐‡๐จ ๐‚๐ก๐ข ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ก ๐‚๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ---------- ๐Ÿ‘‰ 18 Australian ...