*What benefits you can get from the Marriage certificate with Vietnamese*

>>>You can get the Spouse Temporary Residence Card for 3 years:
With TRC you don’t have to apply for visa for 2-3 years, and a lot of other advantages if you have the TRC in Vietnam.
Your TRC will have the category of “TT”, and it will be depended on your husband’s/ your wife’s TRC.
>>>Or 5-year Visa Exemption:
You can stay in Vietnam 6-month term for each entry, you don’t have to obtain for any visa for the next 5 years.
If you want to stay in Vietnam for a long time without leaving the country every 6 months, you can extend your stay for many time – 1 month, 3 months & 6 months – with a cheap price & easy procedure.
>>>Or Vietnam Spouse Visa:
Your husband/ Your wife can be sponsor for your Vietnam Visa if he/ she has Working permit and TRC in Vietnam, so you can entry Vietnam with the purpose of Visiting, the Visa category will be “TT”
Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, viber, whatsapp, Zalo…)
Email: visa@sunviettravel.com
Facebook page & Youtube:

Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet
*HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
*HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
*DA NANG OFFICE: Room 202, 2nd Floor, Harmony Tower Apartments, Morrison Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
News other
------------------------ ✅ To keep pace with customer demands, Sunviet now upgrades our service ...
  *To support our Clients to the Extreme Level, we proudly present our ...
📌 Exclusives fast track land with no queues (>20 mins) 📌 V.I.P greeting ...
Expats who want to stay longer in Vietnam with a simpler way ...