Prepare your Work permit for the new year now

>>> There will be new policies for Work permits after the Tet holiday, please stay tuned for Sunviet’s update <<<
>>> New better price, easier procedure for Work permit after the Tet holiday <<<
*How to be a legal worker in Vietnam?
You should get the Vietnam work permit to work legally in Vietnam, and you can also get a 2 years Temporary resident card according to your Work permit.
Your wife/ husband, children can obtain the same Temporary resident card with you
*When will you need to process the Work permit renewal?
You should process the work permit extension before 2 months of the expired date with very easy procedure. (Please contact us for detail Procedure requirement)
– The normal processing: 1.5 month
***Supporting Services:
-Criminal record No.1 or No.2 to add on procedure for Work Permit
-Consular Legalization and Public Notary translation (35 languages)
-Free pickup and Delivery Service at customers’s address
-Obtaining for Temporary Residence Card according to customer’s Work Permit (Spouse TRC, Investor TRC)
-Get Vietnam Working Visa for Expats
Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, viber, whatsapp, Zalo…)
*Youtube & *FB page/ *Instagram/ *Twitter: Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet
*HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
*HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
*DA NANG OFFICE: Room 202, 2nd Floor, Harmony Tower Apartments, Morrison Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
News other