How to Switch to Investor TRC/ Visa in Vietnam?

How to Switch to Investor TRC/ Visa in Vietnam?

Sunviet can help you to switch from:

*Tourist visa (DL) —> Investor TRC/ visa
*Visitor, Dependent visa (TT, VR) —> Investor TRC/ visa
*Business visa (DN) —> Investor TRC/ visa
*5 year visa exemption —> Investor TRC/ visa

*Notice: According to new policy in July 2020, if your investment amount is below 3 billion Vietnamese dong, you can only get 1 year Investor visa – the category is DT4 (Visa stamp on your passport) not a separate Temporary resident card.

>>> If you want to have a longer staying term and separate TR card with small capital, please feel free to contact Sunviet for more service details and guidelines. <<<
News other
------------------------ ✅ To keep pace with customer demands, Sunviet now upgrades our service ...
  *To support our Clients to the Extreme Level, we proudly present our ...
📌 Exclusives fast track land with no queues (>20 mins) 📌 V.I.P greeting ...
Expats who want to stay longer in Vietnam with a simpler way ...