Home / How to get married in Vietnam with Sunviet?
How to get married in Vietnam with Sunviet?
*SPOUSE OF A VIETNAMESE CITIZEN IS NOW EXEMPT FROM A WORK PERMIT – 15th Feb 2021.
& What benefits you can get when you have the Marriage certificate with a Vietnamese.
You can get the Spouse Temporary Residence Card – Spouse TRC for 3 years validity
With TRC you don’t have to apply for visa for the whole 3 years, and a lot of other advantages if you have the TRC in Vietnam:
1. You can buy and own an apartment in Vietnam
2. Your wife/ husband or your children can obtain the same TRC with you
3. You can open a bank account in Vietnam
4. You can use this TRC to apply all other country visa from Vietnam
5. You can use the card to take the domestic flight, and some other works here in Vietnam without the original passport
6. With Temporary residence card you don’t need to process any Vietnam visa or pay any other visa fees within the temporary residence card validity
7. You only register your residence with the local police station where you are living in Vietnam once time for the whole card validity.
8. You can save many passport pages if you are holding a temporary residence card for 3 years
Or you can get 5-year Spouse Visa Exemption:
You can have the permission to stay in Vietnam for 6 months on your each entry, you don’t have to obtain for any visa for the next 5 years.
If you want to stay in Vietnam for a long time without leaving the country every 6 months, you can extend your stay for many times (1 month, 3 months & 6 months), with simple procedure and cheap price.