Best option in the Pandemic: TRC – Temporary resident card

*** ?Switching from Visa to TRC within Vietnam***
There are 3 ways to obtain for Temporary Residence Card:
* Option 1 ?‍❤️‍?: Get marriage to a Vietnamese and get Spouse TRC – 3 years
>> Even more benefits in 2021: Foreigners with Spouse TRC, will be exempted from Work permit for working in Vietnam
* Option 2 ?‍?: Having work permit and work for a Vietnam company – Get Labor TRC – 2 years
* Option 3 ?‍?: Vietnam company investor
You invested in a Vietnam company or being the owner of a Vietnam company, you can get 1 – 5 years Investor TRC
*The term of the TRC will be depend on the Investment amount.
>>>> If you miss out any documents, please advise us, we will submit you a solution <<<<
? Benefits from Temporary resident card:
Don’t have to worry about Visa anymore, your wife/ husband/ children can obtain the same TRC as yours.
Using Temporary Resident card for domestic flights, train, bus… or even opening a bank account in Vietnam.
>>> You don’t have to worry about visa term through out the TRC’s validity <<<
——–Special: Switching any visa types to TRC right inside Vietnam——
Sunviet can help you to switch from your normal visa stamped on your passport straight to a separate TRC/ Temporary resident card within Vietnam.
Contact Sunviet for more details on this service.
? Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, viber, whatsapp, Zalo…)
? *Youtube & *FB page/ *Instagram/ *Twitter: Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet
? HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
? HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
? DA NANG OFFICE: Room 202, 2nd Floor, Harmony Tower Apartments, Morrison Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
News other