?*Work Permit is very easy to get with Sunviet*?

?Sunviet can help you in documents preparation:
1. Consular legalizes your documents (Bachelor degree, Certificate, TESOL..)
2. Notarize translation from over 35 languages
3. Health check (Special service, no presence required)
4. Criminal record (Urgent, absent submitting)
5. Free pick-up and delivery service
⚡?Special: For manager/ director of the company, you only need to provide Working experience to apply for Work permit
? Do you need a Work permit?
You should get the Vietnam work permit to work legally in Vietnam, and you can also get a 2 years Temporary resident card according to your Work permit.
*Your wife/ husband, children can obtain the same Temporary resident card with you
>>> Note: One person can get 2-3 Work permits at the same time with many companies, and you can renew your Work permit 1.5 month before the current one expires. <<<
? HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
? HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
? DA NANG OFFICE: Room 202, 2nd Floor, Harmony Tower Apartments, Morrison Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
? Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, viber, whatsapp, Zalo…)
? Email: [email protected]
? www.sunviettravel.com
? Youtube *FB page *Instagram *Twitter: Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet

News other