📽 Check out our video about Work Permit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p9Tb0mXI8I
✅ If you apply as an expert to work in Vietnam
– University Degree: Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Experience Certificates: At least 3 years with the same position.
✅ If you apply as an investor Or Legal representative of a company
– University Degree: NONE
– Experience Certificates: At least 1 year
✅ Or if you work as an English teacher:
– University Degree: Bachelor’s degree
– ESL teaching certificate (TEFL, TESOL…)
– If you are not a native speaker, a C1/C2 certificate is also required 🆕
– The license to establish a language center & The permissions to operate an education certificate
✅ Or if you belong to the other cases, please drop us some words for more advice.
📌 Other Documents 📌
– Background Check: Vietnamese criminal record
– Health Check/ Business license
*Your foreign documents must be legalized at the foreign affair and then legalized at the Vietnamese embassy in the country that issued the Degree and the certificate.
———– ✨ ———–
VIETNAM VISA EXPERT – SUNVIET
📍 HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
📍 HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
📲 Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, Viber, WhatsApp, Zalo…)
📧 Email: [email protected]
💬 Youtube *FB page *Instagram *Google Business *Twitter: Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet
#sunviet #visaextension #extendvisa #vietnamtravel #vietnam #saigon #hochiminhcity #hanoi #danang #hoian #vietnamexpats #hochiminhcityexpats #travel #evisa #visaonarrival #voa #visarun #vietnamvisa #workpermit #TRC #driverlicense