✅ 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 / 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 of documents for use in Vietnam ✅ 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

🎯 DOCUMENTS issued in other countries mustbe legalized before they can be be used to get a work permit, a temporary residency card, a visa, etc in VIETNAM
*𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟏:
Step 1: The certificate was authorized at the foreign affairs office of the nation where the documents were issued.
Step 2: The documents were then validated at the Vietnamese embassy (or consulate) in the nation where they were issued.
*𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝟐:
Step 1: Get a legalized stamp from the foreign affairs office in the country where you obtained the certificate.
Step 2: Send it to Vietnam, and then obtain a certified stamp from the Embassy (Consulate) of the nation from whence the certificate was obtained.
Step 3: Get foreign affair stamp at Vietnamese Province external department
🎯 THE VIETNAMESE DOCUMENTS need to be legalized to use in other countries. Applications should have:
+ Authenticated by Vietnamese foreign affair
+ Embassy (consulate) legalization stamp – the country you will use this Vietnamese documents at
+ Translate into foreign country language
+ Get a notarized public stamp from a district people committee
Sunviet, we strive to provide the highest quality and most competitive translation, legalization rates in the industry.
———-✨ ———-
📍 HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
📍 HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
———-✨ ———-
📲 Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, Viber, WhatsApp, Zalo…)
📧 Email: [email protected]
🌐 www.sunviettravel.com
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sunviet
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vietnamvisaexpert_sunviet/
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@vietnamvisaexpert-sunviet3720
* Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@sunviet
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnny-vietnam-visa-expert-sunviet-22263aba/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/VN_Visa_Sunviet

News other
>>> 𝐸-𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘌-𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 (𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑎 𝑓𝑜𝑟 ...