Conversion of international driving license into Vietnamese equivalence
For foreigners residing, working and studying in Vietnam or those using vehicles registered in a foreign country in Vietnam for a period of 3 months or more, if holding a valid international driving license (granted by competent agencies of a foreign country), it is recommended that you carry out procedures to apply for the conversion of an international driving license into a Vietnamese equivalence for the convenience of your work in Vietnam.
Conversion of Vietnamese driving license into international equivalence
1. What is an international driving license?
International Driving License (IDL) is a document certified and issued by International Automobile Association based on the spirit of international conferences on road traffic held in 1923, 1943, 1949 and 1968. It allows license-holders to drive their vehicles in different countries and territories.
2. Nations to accept IDL:
An IDL is accepted by over 192 nations according to international traffic Conventions.
3. Validity duration of IDL
4. Use of IDL
An IDL is only valid when accompanied by a valid license from the home country.
Note: Having two licenses (Vietnamese + international) in your wallet whenever you drive a vehicle is a must.
5. Required dossier
– The original of valid Vietnamese driving license
– A copy of the passport and identity card (the latest visa which still have valid)
– Two 3cm x 4cm sized photos (white background – recently taken)
– Your information including height, weight, eyes color, signature (exact information is required)
Please contact us to know more detail!
4th Floor (Room. 405), Lam Giang Tower, 167-173 Tran Hung Dao st, Co Giang Ward, Dist 1, Hochiminh City
– HA NOI Capital: 02nd Floor (R. 204), 18 Building – Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District.
Tel: +84 8 2237 4842
Fax: +84 8 3559 2801
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: General email: email@example.com
Hotline: 84 912 565 368