What do Sunviet do? How many services do we have?

What do Sunviet do? How many services do we have?
Entry permission in the Pandemic for Skilled workers and Business owners
Tourist/ Business Visa Extension 1 – 3 months, Overstayed Visa, Exit Visa
New Work Permit, Work permit renewal, Switching company sponsor
Temporary Residence Card (TRC): Labor, Investor, Spouse; Switching from Tourist visa to TRC
Converting into Vietnam Driving License, International license for both motorbike and car
Marriage Paperwork for getting marriage to Vietnamese
Applying for Vietnamese Citizenship
Vietnam Criminal Record/ Police check
Visa to other countries for expats in Vietnam and Vietnamese: America, Europe, Australia, Canada, India, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong…
Consular Legalization, Public Notary Translation for 35 Languages
News other
Temporary residence card & The benefits. -------------------------------------------- How to get ...
What is Blacklist? What reasons to get you into Blacklist? *New common reasons in the system to make you ...
"New Hot Service" Supporting Vietnamese stranding overseas to come back to Vietnam
Thank you for choosing Sunviet "Entry permission full package" ! Welcome to Vietnam our V.I.P customers - Group in ...