Best option in the Pandemic: TRC – Temporary resident card

*** 👍Switching from Visa to TRC within Vietnam***
There are 3 ways to obtain for Temporary Residence Card:
* Option 1 👩‍❤️‍👨: Get marriage to a Vietnamese and get Spouse TRC – 3 years
>> Even more benefits in 2021: Foreigners with Spouse TRC, will be exempted from Work permit for working in Vietnam
* Option 2 👨‍💻: Having work permit and work for a Vietnam company – Get Labor TRC – 2 years
* Option 3 👩‍💻: Vietnam company investor
You invested in a Vietnam company or being the owner of a Vietnam company, you can get 1 – 5 years Investor TRC
*The term of the TRC will be depend on the Investment amount.
>>>> If you miss out any documents, please advise us, we will submit you a solution <<<<
🎯 Benefits from Temporary resident card:
Don’t have to worry about Visa anymore, your wife/ husband/ children can obtain the same TRC as yours.
Using Temporary Resident card for domestic flights, train, bus… or even opening a bank account in Vietnam.
>>> You don’t have to worry about visa term through out the TRC’s validity <<<
——–Special: Switching any visa types to TRC right inside Vietnam——
Sunviet can help you to switch from your normal visa stamped on your passport straight to a separate TRC/ Temporary resident card within Vietnam.
Contact Sunviet for more details on this service.
📲 Hotline: +84 (0) 912 565 368 (Phone, viber, whatsapp, Zalo…)
📧 Email:
💬 *Youtube & *FB page/ *Instagram/ *Twitter: Vietnam visa Expert – Sunviet
📍 HO CHI MINH CITY OFFICE: 5th Floor, Lam Giang Tower, 167 Tran Hung Dao Street , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
📍 HA NOI OFFICE: 5th Floor (Office Building), 18 Yen Ninh Street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi Capital.
📍 DA NANG OFFICE: Room 202, 2nd Floor, Harmony Tower Apartments, Morrison Street, Son Tra District, Da Nang City.
News other
12 years of trust 12 years of togetherness 12 years of unstop development 12 years of ...
Wherever you are, Sunviet still can support you completely in this Pandemic. --------------------- Find Sunviet if you ...